Thursday 11 January 2024

THE CARD CONCEPT #203 NEW YEAR LOVE

 Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome to a Wonderful New Year of challenges at The Card Concept

We have a beautiful photo, with lots of pretty elements, to spark your creativity.

I zeroed in on the striped heart in the bottom right...

I used dies from Pretty Pink Posh and some watercolours to create my Clean & Layered card.
The sentiment is from Altenew.


Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            





1 comment: