Thursday 4 January 2024

TIME OUT CHALLENGE #254 'New'

 Hi there Crafty Friends! 

It's been a year since I joined the Time Out DT and what a wonderful year I've had! 

We have so many talented, friendly and supportive people on the team and now we have 2 more wonderful and Creatives joining us. Welcome Helen and Greta! 

We will however miss Elizabeth, but hope to see her cards in the gallery:)

So it is time for the first challenge for 2024 and the theme is 'NEW'.

I was unwell for the last couple of months of the year and didn't manage to send any Christmas cards, so I'm hoping to send out some New Year or 'Just Because' cards to make up for this.

I used products from quite a few companies in the making of this card. 
Frame die: Mama Elephant
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up 
Stamps & Co-ordinating Dies: The Greetery
Hotfoil & Die: Pinkfresh Studio
I'm quite happy with this fresh looking card - just right for a New Year!


Our generous sponsor is:-
prize: store credit $25


You can see more inspiration from our talented Guest Designer, 
Cynthia Olheiser and the rest of our fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-



                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                





14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jenny! I love the fresh look of the white dry embossed background and that gold sentiment is super festive. I hope you are now feeling all well again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fresh vibes of your card and the muted textures in the background Jenny! What a beautiful New year card <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist eine wunderschöne Karte, durch den goldenen Schriftzug sehr edel!
    Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really does fly. Great card. Love the gold with the green foliage and embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fresh and new, Jenny. I love all of the different elements you combined to make it. The scalloped frame, embossed background, stamped images and the gold foiling all go together so beautifully Happy New Year! Hopefully we will both do better with our cards next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground with this gorgeous card. To comply with our rules, please state what snippets were used. Thanks.

    Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jenny - love the red berries on the green foliage and the touch of gold! Adore the beautiful frame and lovely texture behind too! A very pretty card! So glad you're feeling better! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully elegant card Jenny! I love the white background which allows the little pops of colour and gold to shine! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so Beautiful, Jenny. Love the embossed background so much and gold the sentiment is making this card so festive. Such a delightful card. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow--so beautiful, Jenny! Love all the elements & the design! Thanks for welcoming me to the TO team--so exciting! Hope you have a healthy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the card design and the mix of greenery is wonderful, Jenny. I hope your health is better so you can continue to make beauties like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! I love all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so crisp and lovely, Jenny! I love the brightness of the sprigs against the white embossed snowflakes and pretty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, Jenny. I like all the white and touch of color. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and we hope to see you back again often in 2024 !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete