Saturday 20 January 2024

Penny Black Saturday Challenge January '24 Reminder

 It's the 3rd Saturday of the month, so we have more inspiration for you at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this month is...

'Anything Goes'
or
'SOMETHING NEW'

I haven't used a new stamp this time, although it's only the 2nd time I've used it.

This is a big stamp, so I had to crop the image to fit a standard card. I used Prismacolor Pencils.



You can see more inspiration from  our talented  GDT  and the rest of the team at 
our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:

Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. A great reminder that spring will come soon, for us anyway, maybe not for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny - definitely reminding us that Spring will soon be here!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this image Jenny. Great colouring with your pencils! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jenny. I love this lovely image. I haven't seen it before. Such pretty colouring! Hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring on these lovely flowers, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete