Saturday 6 January 2024

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE JAN '2024

  Hey there! Welcome to the first Penny Black Saturday Challenge for 2024. 

Our theme this month is 'ANYTHING GOES or the optional twist 'SOMETHING NEW'.

I used a 'New to Me' stamp, which has been sitting in it's wrapping, just waiting to be inked up!!!

Normally I colour Penny Black floral stamps with Watercolour, but for a change I used Copic Markers. 
Stamp: Penny Black Hollyhock Heaven
Die: PB Frame

The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor


Prize - $20 voucher!

If you'd like to be considered for a guest designer spot for a future challenge, please add 'GDT' after your name on the link-up...and remember to check back to see if you've been chosen!

 You can see more inspiration from our talented DT at our blog. I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-

Something New



                              
 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny - love your new stamp!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card Jenny. LOVE the bright colours ... your colouring skills are fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These hollyhocks are GORGEOUS, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful new PB stamp Jenny, might need to go on my wish list, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and love your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your card is so beautiful, Jenny. I love the bright colours and your colouring is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Jenny! I love your Copic coloring and the black frame fits it perfectly! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! (Hope you're a-ok now!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete