Tuesday 19 March 2024

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

 Hi there Crafty Friends,

 It began by discovering that all  my old new 3D Floral dies had been mixed up in a box, so I spent an hour sorting them all out and then making this card…

I die-cut the flower from a smooshed background. I used Altenew Inks, Karin Markers an Nuvo Shimmer Powder. The dies are from Altenew Garden Picks and Rose Flurries. 
An Altenew EF and Hotfoil Plate/Die were also used.



      Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout and the gorgeous bouquet, Jenny! An awesome card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card Jenny! LOVE your smooshed and layered flower. Beautifully designed card, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete