Wednesday 13 March 2024

THE CARD CONCEPT #205 Spring has Sprung

Hello there Crafty Friends! It's time for another challenge at The Card concept The theme this month is 

                                                                'SPRING HAS SPRUNG'

Well I'm sure you can see how I was inspired! The birds in the photo are so sweet, so I used the same colouring. I used a stamp from AALL & Create and some patterned paper to make a Paper Pieced card. 
Some shading was added with Prismacolor pencils and the images were fussy cut by hand.
The Antique Frame die is from Penny Black.

I think my card would be considered a Clean and Layered Style, using the colours and the picture as my inspiration.

Remember, an inspiration photo is exactly that- a starting point for inspiration. Will it be the colours, the overall theme, the texture, the actual items and/or something else that will inspire your card? 


I hope you'll visit The Card Concept Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the team has created and will be inspired to play along in the challenge with us. 

Choose a design style (or combine styles), create a card, and in your blog post, let us know what inspired you from the photo, what style and/or styles you chose and don't forget to display our inspiration photo and link back to our challenge.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                            


2 comments:

  1. Love this sweet bird and bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jenny, I do love your background paper, it really makes the image stand out - your additional shading is so subtle. A beautiful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete