Tuesday 12 March 2024

Lots of Green

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Here are some cards I made last weekend inspired by various challenges.

I used the colours from Color Hues for this card. This is the first time I've used the dies from Spellbinders (designed by Simon Hurley) and I'm in love with them! 


I used a mix of green Design Papers to make this masculine Christmas card using the large Gnome die from SSS.



I painted the water-coloured bamboo using  Distress Inks. 
Then I stamped the cute Panda and Sentiment using The Ton Stamps Panda Can't Even.
To finish I die-cut the frame from shimmer purple card-stock.

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-


Vase Card 

Gnome Card

Panda Card


 
                              Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                











8 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful cards Jenny, but of course my favorite had to be the first card showcasing our challenge colors! It's beautiful and I love all the texture you have going on in this card too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Color Hues! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of delightful cards. I'm especially taken with your lily in the vase; so beautiful, especially with the eye-catching textures and hues of turquoise and green. Thank you for sharing this in the Colour Hues gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jenny, what a stunning selection of cards! Love them all, but especially your gorgeous gnome for CKC. Thanks so much for joining Meghan and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You painted the bamboo??? Such artistic talent! Cute as can be card with the addition of purple for our Just Us Girls challenge! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little collection of cards. I think the first one is my favourite - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fun cards, Jenny! I love that gorgeous lily and the vase is so beautiful! What a great combination on a wonderful background, as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the texture on this vase with the pretty flowers! The gnome makes a great Christmas card, and I LOVE the bamboo with this sweet panda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fabulous cards Jenny! Love your gorgeous lily and that very cool vase. Your gnome is so fun and so is that cute panda!! xx

    ReplyDelete