Sunday 3 March 2024

CASE-ing Elizabeth

Hi there Crafty Friends. Today I'm sharing a card for Just Us Girls Challenge where it's 'CASE a Design Team Member Week'. I chose to CASE Elizabeth's beautiful card. 

CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything - but it's not about just copying a card. It's about getting inspiration from cardmaking friends and making a new card with our own twist. 


I used die-cuts from Alexander Renke, coloured with Distress ink instead of stamping as Elizabeth did. I loved the embossed background on Elizabeth's card and it reminded me of this stunning Embossing Folder from Spellbinders.  For the sentiment I used an Altenew Hotfoil Plate and Die.

Elizabeth's card ......



The die-cuts and sentiment were already in my UFO stash, so I'm also entering the Snippets Playground Challenge #475
die-cuts/sentiment were my snippets

and SSS have an Anything Goes Challenge, so I'm sending it there







                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you've made. Love the floral dies and the foiled sentiment on top of that stunning embossed background.

    Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die cuts, Jenny! Inspiration to get out those Alexandra Renke dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous card Jenny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny... I am so honored! What a beautiful CASE! Love the EF... such an easy card, right?! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jenny, what a gorgeous card! A great CASE - love it!

    Hugs
    Di xx (Snippets Playground)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on Elizabeth's card. Love the die cuts and colour choice. Perfect background. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Love the die cuts and embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CASE of Elizabeth's card for our challenge this week at Just Us Girls. I love that embossing folder and your blue floral sprig. Thank you for playing along with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the partial coloring of your flower, placing it against that embossed background looks wonderful. Great CASE of Elizabeth’s card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete