Saturday 9 March 2024

Another Few Cards to Share

 Hi there Crafty Friends,

It's a hot weekend (39 celcius!) here and I've got the air conditioning pumping out to cold air so that I can craft in comfort!


My first card is for The Flower Challenge - they want us to make a Square Card...

I used the gorgeous Altenew Arch of Flowers set, which includes a Stamp, Stencil and Die. The background is made with the Altenew Organic Linen Embossing Folder. 

I'm also sharing at: 


*********************************


I stamped the background with Penny Black Stamps and the cute bunnies are from Hello Bluebird.

                               Inspiration Station March 2024 - Inspiration Prompt #59 Photo

I was inspired by the the colours and the joyfulness of the musicians
**************************

This card is inspired by the 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts Challenge:-
This beautiful Cling stamp from Penny Black is called Golden.
I stamped the image with gold ink and embossed with a sparkly gold powder.
I used mostly Karin Markers for the colouring.



                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






9 comments:

  1. How sweet this bunny couple is, and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining in at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We appreciate your support! Also, we invite you to visit the Beautiful Blossoms challenge and share your floral cards.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three wonderful creations Jenny, love them all. The bunnies are so cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining our optional "use yellow" challenge at Allsorts!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of cards, but I have to choose the first one as my favourite. It is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That temperature sounds lovely although I imagine gets too much after a time, it's been a long wet winter here in the UK!

    A lovely trio of cards, many thanks for sharing one of them with us at Allsorts challenge and including some yellow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are fabulous, Jenny. LOVE how the flowers on the first really pop off the black background. And the bunnies are so sweet with the watercoloured vines and flowers over head. Beautiful, bright and spring card in shades of yellow. Stay cool, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jenny! I'm always so happy to see your lovely creations in our gallery - this one is so bright and cheerful! LOve that organic embossing behind this sweet little curved garden! I think this might be my first time seeing this sweet image.
    Thanks always for playing cards with us at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations. Thanks for using yellow at my challenge week at Allsorts. Your card is so pretty and the halo of ink around the wreath is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fantastic cards, Jenny! Love the way the bright flowers pop off the black background! The watery flowers make a beautiful background for these cut bunnies! Love the sunny wreath! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - love those flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete