Monday 21 October 2013

And Another 2 Balsa Wood!

I'm definitely on a roll here! I have another 2  cards for the MFW Metal, Wood & Cork challenge.
Actually it is 2 variations, using the same tag. As you may have noticed, red is the colour of the day!
This time I combined wood and metal.

                                                                       Card 1


Card 2


                   

I think the tag stamp is from Urban Stamps. The black tape was a fun find in a gift shop yesterday.
In case you can't see, I stamped the tag image on balsa wood and then cut it by hand. I stamped it a 2nd time and then cut out the heart  square and mounted it on the tag. I've had the key for quite a while - it's very pretty.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on a roll! The red goes so well with the balsa, and that key is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your 'wood' cards, especially this tag, it's stamped and fussy cut perfectly!

    ReplyDelete