Monday 7 October 2013

MFW Colour Media Challenge and All that Glitters is Gold

Here is a quick card for the Moxie Fab World All that Glitters is Gold challenge, which finishes today.
This painting was my inspiration


And here is my card...

I coloured a piece of white card stock with gelatos, then when it was completely dry, I used a stencil and a gold ink pad to add the dots. The final touch was to brush perfect pearls over the dots and spritz with water.
The dragonflies were made with a Penny Black die.
I'm also entering this in the MFW Colour Media Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Need to get gelatos if they produce this. Gorgeous jewel tones and beautiful gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jenny, just like all your cards! Beautiful and subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny! Thanks also for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete