Monday 21 October 2013

Balsa Wood love!

I'm doing very well with my Christmas cards this year. I'm trying to get myself in the mood as it's hard to be enthusiastic when my Dad is so sick.

Here is another card for the MFW Metal, Wood & Cork Challenge. I decided to try stamping with Memento Luxe inks on Balsa Wood - it works really well.


The wreath of leaves stamp is from Hero Arts so I'm entering it in the Hero Arts Holiday challenge - My Favorite Things category.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Christmas.


6 comments:

  1. Stamping looks FAB on the balsa wood - love the off centre wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to try that - love the sequin berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, love your whole panel of wood, Jenny! Fab card : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Fabulous design.. love the stamping on the wood! Don't forget to include a link to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog in your post - we want you to be eligible for the random prize voucher drawing! ;) And thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, the stamping on balsa wood is cool! Great card.

    ReplyDelete