Tuesday 15 October 2013

Moxie Fab World General Craft Supplies

I saw this gorgeous fabric applique in Spotlight and thought it would be perfect for  a card embellishment. I decided that the delicate, folky florals would look great against the rustic brick paper. What do you think?


The paper is from Kaisercraft. The chipboard letters are from American Crafts - I swiped them with ink and clear embossed. The pink letters were die-cut from craft foam.
I made this card for the Moxie Fab World General Craft Supplies Challenge.



2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the delicate flowers and the urban style background - you were spot on there!! :) those colours look beautiful against the grey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete