Wednesday 9 October 2013

Case Study Challenge #160 Elena Roussakis is the new muse!

Just a quick post, because I'm feeling a bit fragile today - not to talkative! Nothing too different - just trying to cope with my Dad being so ill and not wanting to be here any more.

Elana is the new muse at Case Study this month. I just love her fun, CAS and creative projects.
Here the gorgeous inspiration for this week ...


And here is my card...


I took the inspiration of the colours - ie aqua, red and yellow, although my shades are different and the use of patterned paper. The balloons represent the bunting. The paper is from Kikki k. I used Penny Black dies and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I'm also entering this in the Moxie Fab World General Craft Supplies Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love all those cheerful balloons, and that very neat bow! The enamel dot finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card totally captures the feel of the fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete