Wednesday 9 October 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge

Something happened this afternoon to cheer me up - I recieved a box of Memento Luxe ink pads , which I ordered from Blitsy at an amazingly good deal (everything is more expensive in Australia).
Thanks Michelle for the tip!

So I decided to break out the inks and make a card for the Runway Inspired Challenge and the Moxie Fab World Colour Media Challenge.

Don't look too closely at my stamping - it's definitely not perfect! I must admit that I struggle with graphic cards.
Oh and just for the record the smaller enamel dot on the bottom is pink, so I may have to retake the photo in daylight. The triangle stamps are from My Favorite Things Trendy Triangles and the sentiment is very, very old.


9 comments:

  1. Good one! Love the graphic shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you struggled---at all! Beautiful stamping! I love the composition and gradient of colors! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - funky & fun with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this trendy effect, very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this is pretty awesome. love the whole design. I heard those inks are good. gonna have to get some and see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute card, Jenny! Thank you for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool design! I especially love the color gradient on the triangle. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jenny! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete