Tuesday 18 June 2019

Inspired by Lyndal

Hi there. I'm making a Summer themed card on a very rainy day here in Queenscliff (Australia).

I was inspired by the pic for this month's Fusion Card Challenge and by Lyndal's card, which I saw her create, when we had a crafty weekend last month. Lyndal is an expert at paper-piecing, so I thought I'd give it a go.






I stamped the Combi on Kaisercraft paper and again on white card, then fussy cut and pieced it together. The palm trees were stamped, coloured with Zig Markers and fussy cut. I then die cut the window and stamped the background and sentiment. The Combi & palm trees are from Avery Elle. The wave & sentiment are from The Ton Stamps.

I'm entering the following challenges:-




7 comments:

  1. What an awesome mix of patterns and interest, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Love that Combi and your paper piecing is superb!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! Your patterned bus is fabulous! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love that combi - takes me back a year or so :)!! Fabulous card Jenny
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the "hippie" van, and the beautiful tropical scene - what a getaway! It's been raining forever here too, and finally the sun is shining, hope it is for you too! Thanks so much for joining us this week with your awesome project on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every perfect detail.... a lovely addition to the Fusion Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could jump in that fabulous van and head for the beach! Great job combining the sketch with the inspiration photo, Jenny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete