Wednesday 19 June 2019

Stencil with Pearls

Hi there. I hope you're having a beautiful day, wherever you may be!

I'm sharing a card for the the CAS Stencil Challenge. The theme is to use Perfect Pearls/Pearl-ex with a stencil. I was also inspired by the theme at CAS Mix Up Challenge, which is Ombre.


The stencil is from Penny Black. I sponged Versamark ink through the stencil and then using a brush, I coloured the image with a mixture of Pearl-Ex powders. I then set it with a Fixitive spray.  The sentiment is from Concornd & 9th.

I'm entering the following challenges:-





9 comments:

  1. What a pretty ombre effect and the stencilled and pearl ex/perfect pearl powders looks beautiful x. Wonderful CAS card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jenny! I love the ombre effect that you created with your Pearl-Ex powders and your CAS design is stunning! So happy you joined us at the CAS Stencil challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card ..... love the stencil and the Perfect Pearls/Pearl Ex look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jenny! Great work combining the two challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenny what a stunner - love your ombre use of the powders to get the fabulous shading
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty and shimmery stenciled ombre leaves, Jenny! I love the warm colors. I'm so glad to see your card in the CAS Mix Up gallery!
    Thanks! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely colors you used on this pretty stencil Jenny! Great design with the stems falling from above and the black frame really defines the space well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way your shimmery flowers cascade down the card, Jenny! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely design, truly CAS! I bet those blooms must be awesome in real life with Perfect Pearls. A beautiful card Jenny.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete