Saturday 1 June 2019

Penny Black Saturday Challenge June 2019

Hello there. It's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the theme is 'Partial Stamping'or *ANYTHING GOES*.

I searched through my stash of Penny Black stamps and I think I found the perfect stamp for this theme.



I stamped the PB sunflower stamp, called Sunglow (#40-519), with black ink and clear embossed. I really enjoyed colouring this gorgeous bloom using a mix of Windsor & Newton watercolour paints and Zig Markers.  The frame die is from Pretty Pink Posh and the sentiment is from Stamplorations.





You can get more inspiration from the talented PBSC Design Team at our blog and we'd love to have you join in the fun. As always, we have a prize from our wonderful sponsor 1-2-3 Stitch! and if you'd like tom be considered for a Guest Designer spot in a future challenge, add 'GDT' after your name.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a stunning image and love the die cut frame too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny - what a beautiful stamp!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang!!! I adore that stamp! I love sunflowers. Great creation! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright, happy sunflower, Jenny! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this beautiful and bold sunflower Jenny! So bright and cheerful, this card would make any birthday special. Great challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete