Tuesday 25 June 2019

Stencil & Pearls

Hello again:) I have another card to share today. I originally made this card for the CAS Stencil Challenge, but decided it wasn't CAS enough.



  I started with a piece of coloured card stock, sponged Versamark Ink through a stencil and then brushed various colours of Pearl-Ex over the ink. Next I sealed it by spritzing with water, followed by a Fixative spray.  Then stencil is from ARTplorations, called 'Bloom Factory'. The flower die is from Memory Box and the sentiment is from STAMPlorations.



                                               I'm adding my card to the following challenges:-




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and love the flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab .... the shimmer on the backgrouund looks so pretty. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card jenny - love the depth of colour n the shimmery background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful stencil and love the shimmery effect of the powders. Fabulous card x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love the colors of your stenciled backgrounds. So pretty. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!

    ReplyDelete