Tuesday 25 June 2019

One Layer Flower & Spots

Hi there. I've been admiring a stamp I've seen a lot in 'the blogasphere' - it's from Visible Images and is called 'Creative Chaos'.   I got to play with it the other day at a friend's place and have now added it to my craft wishlist :) It's a great stamp for Mixed Media, but today I've used it in a CAS One Layer card.



I coloured the flowers with Zig Markers and added lots of Wink of Stellar, so it's very shimmery. 
The sentiment is from Altenew.
I added some more spots with splatter:)


I'm adding my card to the following challenges:-


I'm really looking forward to making more cards with this stamp set.

8 comments:

  1. Love this flower! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is on my wish list and you've done a cracking job with it, fabulous colour choice too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic! I love the flower image, and your coloring is wonderful. Love all the sparkle and shine from the WOS. Love the juxtaposition of the circle, dots and splatters with the flower. Wonderful card, and great interpretation of our theme at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card and have been admiring the beautiful flower stamp too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beauty Jenny - love the image, and the soft colouring is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flower and use of spots. I love purple so I was atracted to this thumbnail as a moth to a flame lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous ! Love your take on our challenge with this beautiful flower and the spots to pop it up. Amazing colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great CAS design and love that flower stamped image x.

    ReplyDelete