Sunday 9 June 2019

Ombre Mixed Media

Hi there. I am very excited  because the renovation of our kitchen begins next week and I'll staying at our beach house with the dogs, to avoid the noise and mess:) So hopefully I'll be crafting to my hearts content!!!

Here is a card inspired by the theme at CAS Mix Up Challenge.


You need to look closely, but I used a Stamplorations stencil to create this ombre background. I sponged Distress Ink,  spritzed, then used a baby wipe to remove some of the colour and add depth.
The floral die is from Memory Box, the frame die from Stamplorations and the sentiment stamp is from Inspired by Stamping.

I'm entering the following challenges:- 


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous ombre background, Jenny! You've got rich color and I love the subtle stenciled background! A beautiful way to use this die! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ombre effect and such a vibrant and pretty colour. The subtly of the stencil looks great and love the crisp white die cut flower against the striking background. Thanks for joining in The CAS Mix Up challenge Jenny x Enjoy the time in your beach house x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ombre background for this exquisite design. Truly well executed and so very CAS. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete