Wednesday 31 July 2019

CAS Butterfly

Hi there.  I've been lucky to have lots of time to create this week, due to ongoing renovations at home and so I'm staying at our beach house with the dogs.  I'm still suffering with bad asthma, but it's not stopping me from crafting:)


This card was made in record time, because I had the background stamped card and the butterfly in my unfinished stash. I decided they went well together and stamped the sentiment to complete the card. 

Stamps: Altenew 'Halftone Circles'; Pretty Pink Posh 'Blissful Butterflies'; Clearly Besotted 'Fabulous Fuschias'.

Inks: Altenew

I'm entering the following challenges:-




5 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny this is beautiful - love those background stamps :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card with gorgeous colours and layout x. Enjoy your time at the beach house and sorry to hear about your asthma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the halftone circles paired with your beautiful butterfly, Jenny! Isn't it great to use things from our stash??!! Feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card ! How great it is when you have everything ready in your stash. Love the combo of colours and your delicate design. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way this card was born! It's fantastic and perfect for our small image challenge at Less Is More. Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete