Monday 15 July 2019

Life on the Ocean Waves

Just a quick post to share a card I made for the Simon Monday Challenge.
I stamped and silver embossed the waves on a piece of smooshed card found in my stash.
I coloured the Pelican with Zig Markers and silver Wink of Stellar.
The wave background stamp is from Hero Arts, the sentiment is from The Ton Stamps, the rectangle die from Stamplorations and I think the Pelican is from La La Land. 

I'm entering the following challenges:-




Theme: CAS Summer



10 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful card Jenny - love the embossed waves behind the pelican.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waves are amazing. Love the silver embossing over your gorgeous watery background. Cool pelican! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and a great background with such wonderful colours and the embossing looks fabulous. Eye catching card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background! I love your silver embossing on the smooshed card, from your stash. I wish my stash had nice pieces like that. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS .... love the embossed background. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, great way to use stash, Jenny! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, I love this card..Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the pelican silhouetted on the gorgeous background. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete