Wednesday 24 July 2019

Garden Twofer

I'm not sure where this month has gone! I just realised it's 24 July, so I pulled these 2 blooms out of my unfinished/ 'not too sure'  stash and turned them in to cards for the Twofer Card Challenge.


I've had the rose stamp for a long time - not sure what brand it is. It's very big and so I don't use it very often. 



I stamped this one in black and coloured with Nuvo Shimmer Powder. I think I should go over some of the shadows with black finepoint, because the shimmer powder dulls the detail. The sentiment is from SSS.


I used Zig Markers and Distress Markers for this one.  The sentiment die is from Lawn Fawn.

I'm entering the following challenges:-


                                          






3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing rose stamp, Jenny. It's intricate and very detailed, and it's also very life-like. While it must have been somewhat difficult to create two different designs with such a large image, you've nailed it perfectly! Well done you! Love, love those yellow roses! They're colored beautifully. And your birthday card in purple is bright and happy. Two great cards. Thanks for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bev, Jenny! That yellow rose looks so real that it looks more like a photograph than a stamped and colored image! I love it, but I equally love the more artistic dreamy coloring of your purple roses! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #18! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards Jenny - and a fabulous stamp to be creating with. Love how you have stamped one 'off the edge', and the dreamy watercolour look to the purple one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete