Thursday 15 October 2020

CAS(E)ing Sharon

 Hi there friends! Less is More are asking us to 'Case' Sharon's card as it is her birthday on the day their challenge went live. Happy birthday Sharon!

I stamped the rose and leaves with Memento ink and Coloured with Copic Markers. 
I used patterned paper from my scrap box. I think the B & W polka dots are a great contrast for the flowers.  
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Rose; The Greetery Lemon Blossom
Die: Uniquely Creative Stitched Rolling Hills

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-


http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-430-sharons-case-card.html




 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              




 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and stunning card.
    Thank you for joining us at the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful CASEing of Sharon's card. I love the colors that you've chosen, and the flowers look really pretty! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Jenny - love the contrast between the design paper and the roses.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing make, fab take on the CASE-ing challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card Jenny, wonderful CASE of Sharon's card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and a fabulous take on Sharon's card x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love black and white polka dots on CAS cards with florals, it's so stylish. And there's something about the way you've cut those curves that makes this card so so elegant, I love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete