Sunday 4 October 2020

CAS Christmas Bird

 Hi there.  CAS Christmas Card Challenge are asking for birds this month, so I created this card ...

I stamped the bird on watercolour paper with gold ink and coloured with Daniel Smith Watercolors. 
The branch was also coloured with DS. 
Stamps: Penny Black Nature's Best.
Dies: Penny Black Berry Flourish, PB Christmas Words; MFT Jumbo Peekaboo Window.
Paper: Kaisercraft.


I'm sharing at the following challenges:-


I've used this stamp many times and decided to use a NBUS die to perch the little bird upon:)

                                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            



11 comments:

  1. A brsitigil CAS design. The robin looks amazing
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful bird, Jenny! I love how the berry branch curves around the aperture and the music score in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bird on a branch Jenny, I also love how your framed it with the music score as the background. thanks for joining us at CAS Christms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas bird and I love your CAS design, Jenny! So happy you joined in the fun at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jenny! LOVE the gorgeous bird on a branch. The colours with the music background give this a wonderful, vintage-feel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jenny - what a beauty!! Just love the music paper through the window with your sweet bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely design Jenny with the circle cut out and music behind it. The berry branch and bird nestled in it look so pretty along the bottom edge of the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your posting at NBUS and had to stop by for a close-up look. Am glad that I did. Your card is gorgeous! TFS Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, so gorgeous, Jenny! You used the Berry Flourish which I just recently used and now that I see how beautiful it is as a branch for a pretty bird to perch on, I will be using it that way! I love the Peace sediment which goes so well with the swirl of the flourish and the musical background behind it is fantastic! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable Christmas card and your colouring looks so pretty and what a wonderful design x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok but for real I had to do a triple take because that bird looks like an embroidered patch. This is the perfect pristine holiday card and it's a joy to look at.

    ReplyDelete