Thursday 15 October 2020

Distressed Crow

 Hi again.  I've made this card for several challenges. 

We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia, although there is some Trick or Treating. My Daughter used to love getting dressed up for any reason, so she was quite keen. I only have one stamp set, from when I did some Guest Designing for W & W, but it's at our holiday home, which we can't travel to, so I had to improvise. 

I found some left over papers in my daughter's craft box. She used to go to Scrapbooking classes during school holidays and make mini albums. 
I stamped the bird and embossed, colouring in shades of grey to make it look like a crow. The front panel was sponged with Spiced Marmalade DO, distress around the edges and sponged with Black Soot DO. 
I stencilled the black spots and stamped the 'EEK'.  The other layers were also distressed. 

Stamps: Kaisercraft (bird), Old foam alphabet stamps

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-



 Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              




3 comments:

  1. This is a great Halloween card, Jenny! Beautiful backgrounds and a great crow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative to put this halloween card together Jenny. Gorgeous colours and a great 'spooky' scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, love your crow image.

    ReplyDelete