Friday 23 October 2020

New Stamp Set

 I  recently received a gorgeous new stamp set from Altenew, so I made another card for the current Inspiration Challenge. 



The flowers and leaves were stamped on watercolour paper, coloured with Twinkling H2Os and fussy cut.
I then arranged over the die-cut and base card. 
Stamps: Altenew: Beauty Within, Magnolia For Her
Die: Altenew Leaf

I'm sharing at the following:-




Inspired by the flowers and colours



                                           Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                                              




3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful Jenny - love it!!! Your water colouring is stunning, and it must look amazing IRL with the sheen from the H2O's.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower, lovely colour and lovely background xx

    ReplyDelete