Saturday 3 October 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge (October)

 Hello there. It's the first Saturday of October, so a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge has begun.


The challenge theme is ... 

            ANYTHING GOES or if you prefer   TOO CUTE TO SPOOK (optional twist)


As you can see, I went with the anything Goes this time, because I don't have any Halloween stamps and I made the hanging baskets in keeping with Spring in Australia. 
I used Penny Black Hanging Planter dies. watercolour paper and Distress Inks. I used an embossing folder and Antique Linen DI for the background. Thew sentiment is from Penny Black Banner Sentiments.

This was really fun to make! I don't have green thumbs, but I can still create my own garden:)


 You can see more from our Design Team at our blog.
The prize for this challenge is provided by our generous sponsor:


Prize - $20 voucher!


                                      Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)
                                            





4 comments:

  1. Great 3D background for the really pretty baskets to hang on x. Such an adorable card Jenny x. Had a little chuckle about your green thumbs x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on that brick background, Jenny! I love the dimension and your lush hanging baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hanging baskets look amazing on the brick wall, Jenny! Great way to use those dies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jenny - those die cut hanging baskets look fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete