Saturday 26 June 2021

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (JUN TECHNIQUE)

  It's the last 52 CCT challenge for June and our host Tracy wants us to play Tic, Tac, Toe.

I haven't done a Vintage style card for a while, so I raided my old Kaisercraft stash to make this card...

I die-cut the spotty panel and used my trimmer for the postcard panel, inking the edges of both with gold ink.  I adhered the postcard at an angle and then mounted on the base card. I stamped the 'Dec 25'. 
The poinsettia's are die-cuts that come with the patterned paper. I layered these with some dimension and overlapping the pp pieces. The sentiment is made from a die. 
Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Carol
Die: Penny Black Christmas Sentiments, Rectangle Frame
Stamp: Kaisetrcraft ( an oldie)


If you are unfamiliar with this type of challenge it is quite simple. From the grid below you choose a line of elements to incorporate into your card making. 
I chose the middle horizontal line - Gems, Patterned Paper, Die-cut


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-

                        Merry Little Christmas MLCCB #36 - July Anything Christmas Goes



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation with the Tic Tac Toe elements of the challenge. And I love your use of the Kasiercraft products; I think that I have some of this in my stash as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning vintage style card Jenny - love it. The dark background and the off white post card look amazing together
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look, Jenny! Great mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Jenny, c'est une merveille, j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete