Friday 4 June 2021

Amazing Things

 Just a quick post, because I'm having problems with an injured shoulder and arm, so I have to restrict time on my computer. 

I made this smooshed and splattered background a while ago and die-cut the panels to fit the sketch. 
As you all know, photographing metalics is not easy, but I hope you can see how pretty the gold is.
Stamps: Stampin Up Butterfly Bouquet, Hydrangae Haven
EF: SU Subtle Texture
Die: Rubbernecker 

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




5 comments:

  1. Hope you recover soon Jenny - that can't be much fun!
    love your card - that is a fabulous butterfly and a gorgeous background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can see how pretty it is. I really like how you have arranged the strips at an angle. Hope your shoulder and arm get better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty Jenny. Sorry to hear about your shoulder/arm....hope it improves soon Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your die cut panels from your beautiful splattered samples and the textured background layer plus your pretty colors. TFS my friend. Hope your arm/shoulder heal quickly, Jenny. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful smooshed panels and gorgeous gold butterfly, Jenny. Take care of yourself and hope your shoulder and arm are feeling much better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete