Tuesday 22 June 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #425

It's time for a Sketch Challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Shanon has created a fun CAS sketch for us. 

I just happened to have this Flora & Fauna stamp set on my desk, so I knew at once what I would make.

I mase the white panel with a Penny Black Die, but made it longer by partially die cutting.
I stamped and coloured the images with Altenew Inks and Karin Markers.
Stamps: Flora & Fauna Fa La Lama
Die: Penny Black Antique Frame; SSS Sentiment



I hope you'll check out the CC&S blog to see what the rest of the design team and our  Guest Designer have created.  We hope you'll be inspired to make your own card, which needs to be linked to  the challenge post by 6:00 p.m. Eastern time Monday. 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I LOVE that blue/purple color you used. One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever to extend the panel like that, will have to try it, but something tells me it won't quite work when I do it! Your little succulent pots are just perfect. Love the hessian background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautifully colored potted plants and burlap background, Jenny. Wonderful earthy tones. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the pop of purple from your plant pots too!

    ReplyDelete