Tuesday 1 June 2021

CAS Colours & Sketches #422

  Hello there! It's time to welcome Shannon as our host for June at CAS Colours & Sketches. We have a really gorgeous colour combo to play with this week...

I decided to use my Prisma Pencils to colour the images and attempted to blend with Gamsol. 
I definitely need to practise this technique.  I was happy with the subtlety of the snail:)
Stamps: Altenew Indoor Garden, Garden grow & Dotted Bloom
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up Subtle


I hope you'll pop on over to our blog to see the wonderful creations from our Design Team and be inspired to join us in the challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



8 comments:

  1. I love succulents and your card is the sweetest with all the succulents Jenny. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great little collection of succulents and cacti. That snail wouldn't last long if it came near my succulents, I am ruthless, poor things! Love that textured background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's pretty coloring on all the images, Jenny! That snail is extra cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour combination and loving the addition of the cute little snail.
    I have been hunting the subtle embossing folder down Jenny....bid at a ridiculous price on Ebay for one and didn't get it...thank fully! I have ordered the Altenew one now. Thank you for all your help x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make hun, just love the colour palette
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny these colours are just perfect for your collection of succulents and the addition of the snail is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect color trio for succulents. Beautiful. Love that textured background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colors - perfect for the succlents!

    ReplyDelete