Saturday 5 June 2021

Happy Little Stamper Christmas Challenge (JUNE)

                                        It's time for another HLS Christmas Card Challenge. 

The theme this month is either *TINSEL* or if you prefer *ANYTHING GOES*

I'm going with Anything Goes this month.

I stamped and fussy-cut all the Pengiuns and Igloo and coloured with Copic Markers. 
Next I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment and mounted on a black card.
Stamps:Creative Expressions A5 Clear Stamp Set - Penguin Fun


I hope you'll pop over to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge blog to see more creations from the DT and be inspired to join in the challenge. It's never to early to start on Christmas Cards:)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)


4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Jenny - love the wee scene you have created with your penguins
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun winter scene with great fussy cutting. Super cute card jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a sweet scene here, Jenny and I love your colouring. The slim design is lovely too!
    Take care,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete