Saturday 19 June 2021

52 Christmas Card Throwdown (June Theme )

 Hi there Crafty Friends. It's time for the 3rd challenge of June for 52CCT with Tracy as our host.  She wants to see Gnomes on our  Christmas cards. This always makes me happy:)

I pulled out my fave SSS Gnome die for the occasion. I chose some glittery papers to give it a festive feel!


First of all I made the background using an embossing folder and Distress Oxide ink. Then I die-cut the tree frame and mounted on the background with dimension tape  and then on the black card base. 
My next step was to die-cut the gnome and also the birds. 
The sentiment was stamped with white ink and white embossed on black card. 
I strategically placed the birds and sequins. 
I hope you believe:)
Dies: SSS Large Gnome; Hello Bluebird Winter Woods Overlay; IOS birds
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up
Stamp: Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Elements


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



5 comments:

  1. Oh... I like how you've layered this card with the embossing folder, the die cut tree frame and then the adorable Gnome Jenny x. Mr Gnome looks fabulous and what a fabulous card....Extra loving the placing of those sweet little birds....Lol x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you have created for this wonderful gnome Jenny :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, c'est trop jolie! biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic multi layered scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely glittery gnome - loving the background layers - I really struggle using ink on my embossing folders - I may have to give it another try. Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete