Friday 10 September 2021

Friday Crafting

 Hi again my Crafty Friends! I'm so behind in posting the multitude of cards of been making during ISO.  So here are a few more...


I had fun playing with this beautiful stamp set from Kaisercraft.  I stamped the grid pattern stamp several times with various colours  including gold. Then I blended the colour a bit with a  Nuvo Glitter Gloss Pen. Next I stamped the leaves with Delicata Gold Ink. You can imagine the shimmer! 
To finish I stamped the sentiment in black to co-ordinate with the black butterfly. 
Almost a one-layer card. 
Stamps: Kaisercraft Fallen Leaves; Newton's Nook Cocktail Mixer

************************************

I swiped the ink cubes across the white card and when dry, stamped the floral image.
I love the white showing through  the Tranquil Teal. 
I love the versatility of this stamp set! You can see how I used the solid image on this card.

Stamps: Gina K Love at All Times

***************************************

This one makes me smile:) 
So simple. I stamped coloured and fussy-cut the image and then framed it with the die-cut sentiment.
Die: MFT


I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-

CARD 1




Stamp It

CARD 2


CARD 3








Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




















16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the gold on the background! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous cards, Jenny! I love your grid pattern and that you chose black for your butterfly...so clever and perfect for our prompt! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the pink and gold and faux texture. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of cards Jenny - love that first one in particular. Are you out of lockdown yet?
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Love the touches of gold on your grid patterned card and wonderful swiped stripes. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of cards, all beautiful. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An awesome threefer, Jenny! Santa in the chimney is such fun! Love the stripes of blue with the simple outline stamp and the butterfly is sweet on the mesh background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Jenny! I'm especially take with your Santa card - I bet he's not saying 'Ho, ho, ho!' right now. Thanks so much for playing at Christmas Kickstart, it's great to have you here! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS, CASology and AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great line up, Jenny. Your first two cards actually have lines in them so both qualify for the Just Add Ink challenge this week :)

    I particularly love your use of the grid & the texture it evokes. Thanks for sharing with us. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super selection of cards Jenny. And how fun your Santa card is-love the image and coloured perfectly. And how wonderful to have to die to go so well with the image. So pleased to see you join us at CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun collection of cards. I like them all, and especially that funny one for CASology. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the grid pattern and sparkle of gold on your card Jenny! The little butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous array of cards, Jenny, you have been busy! I love the layered grid pattern in your first card and the use of the pretty dies as a focal point. So clean and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous array of cards, Jenny. You have been busy! I love the soft and layered grid pattern with the delicate die cuts. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A trio of beauties here! The first one is gorgeous and the holiday card makes me giggle. Thanks for playing along with CASology this month!

    ReplyDelete