Wednesday 29 September 2021

Autumn Leaves with Brushos

 Hello there Crafty Friends! I felt like playing with Brushos today and I'm sharing one of the cards I completed.


I die-cut the leaves from a smooshed background made with Brushos. I stamped some script behind the leaves in gold and inked the edges of the die-cut panel.
Dies: Stampin Up Forever Fern; Penny Black Antique Frame; Lawn Fawn Celebrate
Stamp: Kaisercraft

I'm sharing my card at the following challenges:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)













12 comments:

  1. Jenny those Brushos have ALL the colors of our IB leaves! Amazing card, and I love the scripty stamping!
    Thanks, so very much, for joining us this week - come again soon!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny this is just GORGEOUS! LOVE how that focus leaf really POPS! Awesome design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jen! I love the brusho look on the leaves which work beautifully with the background! Love it!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Jenny - love your leaves, and the soft background panel behind it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! LOVE this card Jenny! The leaves are amazing with these deep Autumn colours. Love your vintage style design with the antique framing, sponging, and text. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW your card is amazing with the most beautiful autumnal leaves Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a GORGEOUS card, I really love this design and your script behind the leaves! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and a nice design. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the layout/colors and so glad you shared this over at Cardz 4 Galz. Love it.

    ReplyDelete