Friday 1 October 2021

Seize the Birthday - Surprise Guest #5

   Hello there Crafty Friends! I'm back again with my last card as Surprise Guest at Seize the Birthday Challenge. I've had lot's of fun over the last weeks and appreciate the honour. The theme for this challenge is 'CAKES' but the themes are always optional, so you can enter any card, as long as it's a Birthday Card.


I wanted the cake to take centre stage so I kept the background white, although I coldn't resist adding texture to make it more festive! I hope I didn't go to far:)
The cake was coloured with Zig Markers and I used the sentiment from the same stamp set. 
Concord & 9th Eat Cake & Celebrate
Die: Reverse Confetti Diagonal Scallops Cover Plate; Penny Black Full Bloom & Stitched Stacker




I hope you'll visit  Seize The Birthday blog for some more fabulous inspiration from the design team and then join in the challenge with us. 


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)




12 comments:

  1. oooh! I love the embossing and stitched details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I think the added texture is great, and love the limited colour palette. Thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the textural background to this fabulous cake and sentiment Jenny - a gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous framing, pretty card and a yummy cake Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and pretty cake. Love all the texture and the frame. Thanks for being our "Surprise Party Guest". We appreciate all the inspiration you have shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun cake in the middle of that lovely embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really captured the texture on this card, but still made that cake stand out. Thanks for being a great Surprise Party Guest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny, You have been a fabulous guest thanks for joining us! As for your last card... it is just perfect! Love the background and that great cover-plate! The stars were a perfect touch! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the gorgeous texture topped off by a yummy looking cake, I'm partial to purple too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one scrumplicious looking cake!! Your background looks perfect for a birthday celebration, and the card is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The white background with lots of texture makes your sweet card more cheerful! The cake looks awesome! Thank you so much for being our Surprise Party guest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been so great having you! I love all the texture and the bold hit of purple - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete