Saturday 9 October 2021

Saturday Stamping

 I've had yet another crafty day my friends. Melbourne is officially 'the most lock-downed city on Earth!' or so the News tells us, so you can see why I've been making so many cards!

My first 2 cards were inspired by the theme at Gina K Challenge, which calls for a bit of smooshing and Autumn themed. Yay! That makes me very happy:)


I used Karin Markers scribbled on my craft sheet, spritzed and a touch of Brushos for the smooshing. 
When it was dry, I stamped the leaves with Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves and clear embossed. I then trimmed the panel and matted with black, adhering to the white card base. To finish, I stamped the sentiment.
Stamps: Gina K Autumn Silhouettes, Easter Blessings

***************************************************

This time I smooshed and splattered Distress  & DO Inks, drying each layer before adding the next. 
Then I stamped the wildflowers several times in different shades of green with Karin Markers. The butterflies and sentiment were also stamped with Karin markers. 
Stamps: Gina K Autumn Silhouettes, Easter Blessings, Love at all Times

*************************************************

My next card is very CAS and was inspired by Less is More Challenge.......

Once again I used Karin Markers to colour the image. I decided to have purple foliage and was happy with the decision. 

****************************************

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-

(1st & 2nd Card)





Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)









11 comments:

  1. Such rich colours on your fabulous Autumnal card and what a pretty effect with the smooshing on the second beautiful card. Great idea to have purple foliage on the last perfectly CAS card Jenny x. Sorry about your lockdown 'accolade!' x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, such great colours and very different styles. They show off your versatility. Lockdown would be a very good reason for making so many cards, at least you have that to keep you going and I hope it comes to an end soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three awesome cards, Jenny! I especially love the leaves and Fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, We have been in lockdown since June on this side of the border and despite 'freedom day' tomorrow for NSW it is only for those who have been double vaccinated and can prove it... we will be in isolation a little longer, when we can all get out of the house it will be Christmas eve... Love the colours on the Autumn card and the purple and yellow looks great... Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are Beautiful cards for the challenge! Thank you so much for joining Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge this month! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these Jenny - you certainly have had a rough year with your lockdowns. But the crafty goodness that is coming out on your blog is fabulous. The field of flowers card is exquisite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whilst I've popped across from LIM I have to say that all three of your makes are a delight

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful, love your sweet flowers and your sentiment is just perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three beautiful cards, each individually great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three gorgeous cards, with especial mention for your gorgeously coloured roses/peonies/whatever the flowers are! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. A trio of beautiful cards! I really like the technique you used on the background color. Such lovely designs. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete