Friday 8 October 2021

Friday Makes

 Hi there. I have another few cards to share today.


I used Karin Markers, Distress Oxide & Distress Inks to stamp the tree, touching up on the page.
The fox was coloured with Zig Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.
Stamps: Penny Black Tree; Craft Consortium Forest Friends; Gina K Autumn Silhouette


******************************************

I used a very old stamp set for the circles and Zig & Karin Markers.
Stamps: Prima Marketing Stitched Circles; Stamplorations 

**********************************


This card was very easy. Again I used Karin & Zig Markers.
I embossed a few lines to add a subtle finish.
Unfortunately I have no idea of the stamp company as the stamp was a gift.

I'm sharing at the following challenges:-

1st card


Circles (2nd card)





    

                                




8 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Jenny! The colouring of your first card is gorgeous. THe second card is beautifully arty! And the last one is orange and green CAS perfection. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a joy to visit and see your cards Jenny, and these are fabulous - I particularly like the circles card. The floral image is gorgeous and you have made a sweet card with it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three delightful cards! The floral is so light and airy, and your CAS design certainly showcases it. The orange and green worked beautifully here. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, delicate flowers Jenny, they work really well with the current colours at Color Hues. Thanks for joining us for the orange and green challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Maxine, It is fun to see what you have been up too. All three of these are so unique and wonderfully executed! The tree looks amazing on the first card, I love the CAS look of the circles and then the one for Color Hues is just so dainty and looks like something you would buy in an expensive boutique! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!! I love your watercoloring style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these are great! I really love the flower card -so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Jenny! I love the card you created for Color Hues! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete