Friday 1 October 2021

HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS WATERCOLOUR CHALLENGE OCT '21

 Hello there Crafty Friends! It's time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour. 

The theme is always 'Anything Goes', so you can get out your watercolour paints, inks or your preferred medium and make whatever you like.

I'm trying to make more non-floral Birthday cards, so I pulled out my fave balloon stamp set.

The watercolour wash was made with Nuvo Simmer Powders, mixed on my craft mat with water.
I stamped and white embossed the balloon, colouring with the same paint.
Stamps: The Ton Confetti Balloons; SSS Sweet cakes
Dies: MFT Stitched Alphabet; Stamplorations Stitched Rectangle


You can see more inspiration from the design team over at our HLS Challenge Blog and we hope you'll join us with your watercolour creations.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)





5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jen! I love your colour choices. It is amazing how often we go for flowers for a birthday card. Balloons are always a winner for me!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours in your background Jenny, and I love the embossed stars on the balloon - a fabulous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy and colourful card with a wonderful water coloured/powder background Jenny x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fabulous shades of blue and purple, and those stars on the balloon look awesome!! How gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved loved and loved this card design. So simple and yet so effective.

    ReplyDelete