Saturday 17 September 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (AUG '22 THEME)

 Hi Crafty Friends.  The third week of the month is always a theme challenge at 52CCT and Rossi , our host, has chosen 'WINTER FUN' as the theme.

I figured that making a Snowman is lots of fun in Winter, so I used this fabulous stamp designed by my friend, Shirley Bampton. 
Stamps: Stamplorations (The Bees Knees) Layered Snowman
Embossing Folder: Stampin Up Evergreen Forest 3D 



I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

I'm also sharing my card at the following challenge:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)



4 comments:

  1. elle est trop fun, parfaite pour ce thème joyeux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful winter card you made :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic snowman, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This snowman is super cute! I love the simple color palette of red, white and black! (Ok, there's a smidge of orange with his nose!) Thanks again for joining us at ABC Christmas, and good luck! :)
    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete