Saturday 10 September 2022

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN (SEP '22 COLOUR)

 It's time for the Colour Challenge at 52 CCT.  Rossi is our host and has chosen a really stunning and classy colour combo.  Hope you have fun with it.


I began with a piece of black watercolour paper and  painted it with Altenew Metallic Watercolour Paint. When dry, I stamped and heat embossed the the snowflake ornament. To finish, I die-cut the frame and mounted on a white base card.

Stamp: Gina K Sparkle and Shine
Die: Spellbinders Venise Lace Hemstitch Die


I hope you'll visit the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown blog to see what the rest of the team created with these colours and then be inspired to join in the challenge!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)







1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous background, Jenny! Thanks for sharing how you did it. I hope to give it a try! Love the embossed bauble! So striking against that background!

    ReplyDelete