Wednesday 21 September 2022

More Autumn Leaves

 Hi there. Heres another card inspired by the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. I love the colours in the Inspiration photo.

I stamped the leaves and sentiment with Delicata Gold Ink and then I used Altenew Inks on the solid leaves stamp, spritzed lightly and sprinkled with Nuvo Shimmer Powder before stamping. To finish I splattered the ink and mounted on Kraft card. 

Stamp set: Altenew Leaf Canopy


I'm also sharing a Black & White card I made for the 'Less is More' Challenge'


The stamps are from Stamplorations. 




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)






3 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card Jenny ! Thanks for joining us at 'Less Is More', that scoring really does frame your design .... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pretty leaves, Jenny! I LOVE them! The black and white is so classy! Love that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing cards Jenny - these are both exquisite - love the leaves, and that must so so shimmery IRL. There is nothing quite like the drama of black and white, and you have nailed it on your elegant sympathy card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete