Saturday 13 May 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge May '

 Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing a card I made with the gorgeous Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit : 'MAGNOLIA & BLOOMS' and a few other Altenew products.

I stamped the image with Gold Ink, then used Altenew Dye Inks, stencils and blending tool to colour the flowers.
Next I dry embossed 
 and then die-cut the image and placed it on an embossed background. To finish I added the beautiful bold sentiment and attached everything to a kraft card. 

Supplies used: Altenew Craft Your Life Project Kit : 'MAGNOLIA & BLOOMS', Altenew Organic Linen EF, Altenew Fancy Enjoy Die.

I'm entering my card in Altenew Inspiration Challenge:- 


Do yourself a favour and pop over to the Altenew blog to checkout Jaycee's incredible card! 

ETA: Yay my card was one of the winners!


   Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






4 comments:

  1. Your layered flowers are so beautiful, Jenny. Love the colour combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jenny - loving your colours within the gold embossed stamping, and the texture in the background is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. Can You Handle the Pressure challenge is having a floral option on their new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful texture from that embossing folder. All the elements have come together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations at being a winner of the Altenew Inspiration Challenge, Jenny. This is the second time we have been winners together.

    ReplyDelete