Thursday 25 May 2023

Time out Challenge # 239 (Photo Inspiration)

  Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we want you to be inspired by a photo.  There are so many fun elements to inspire you in this photo, but I went really simple and chose to make a CAS card using a pineapple stamp.

See! I told you it was CAS! I was taken by the metallic pineapple. I don't have rose gold ink, so I compromised with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink.  Is there a Rose Gold Ink? It's hard to get a good pic of metallic colours, but I wanted to show the shimmer, so please excuse the brightness. 
Stamp: Concord & 9th Pop Art Pineapple


This winner of our challenge will win a $25 credit from our generous sponsor - Picket Fence Studios and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

  Our incredibly talented Guest Designer this week is Joyce from Cards by the Sea

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                

6 comments:

  1. I am loving that gold and black xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner Jenny - the simplicity of the design and colours makes it really eye catching
    I love that Golden Glitz ink - it's one of the few inks I have a re-inker for....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. o yum! Those pineapples definitely look sweet! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Jenny. We both went for the pineapple. It jumped out at me once I focused! I love your pineapple image. Lots of depth to it. Great make for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have that pineapple stamp, Jenny, but haven't used it in ages. I love it stamped across your card in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it totally..Jenny. Love the simplicity of this design with gold pineapples. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete