Thursday 4 May 2023

A is for Automobile.

 This is the theme for the current Less is More Challenge. I thought it would be fun to make a couple of Masculine birthday cards...



It was a great opportunity to use Spellbinders Open Road die set for the first time. Thedie cuts were coloured with Copic Markers. I kept it super CAS. 


I found this VW Camper stamp in my old and rarely used stamps box and paired it with The Ton Stamps Wave stamp set. 

I'm sharing my cards at the following challenges:-


I'm also sharing my first card at the following challenges:-







                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                











8 comments:

  1. I love that sports car and that awesome CAS design! And your second card is van-tastic - love how the wave is bearing down on the van! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete

  2. Two amazing cards Jenny - loving them both!! The car is so brilliant in the red with just the balloons, and that wave is a brilliant pairing with the VW
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That VW bus plus the wave is so spot on! Love this! I really like the heat embossing on the wave too! Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards Jenny! Thanks so much for sharing your work on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this red convertible with the bright balloons, Jenny! All that white space really makes it shine! And the VW bus brings back lots of memories! Looks like the surfboard is a must with that fantastic wave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards for our challenge Jenny but the camper van is wonderful with that magnificent wave. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome CAS card Jenny. Love the die cut car and the fun balloons trailing behind. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with your card as soon as i saw it.. It catches eye so quickly..
    Thank you for joining us at AAA birthday challenges

    ReplyDelete