Thursday 27 April 2023

TIME OUT CHALLENGE #237 Fashionable

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge. This week we challenge you to be FASHIONABLE!


I used some wonderful stamps from The Ton Stamps and Kaiserkraft Designer Paper to create my 'Fashionable' card. I did a bit of Paper-piecing with the books to add more definition and inked the edges of all the paper. 
The white paper has a lace embossed pattern which adds even more glamour!


This winner of our challenge will win a $20 credit from our generous sponsor - AALL Creates and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                







11 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny this is exquisite, and so elegant - a fabulous make
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Jenny! And I so love this take on "fashionable". I would love to look through those books! The papers you used add extra elegance. The Eiffel tower in the background is the perfect touch! Great make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so subtile! What a great different way to highlight the theme of this challenge! I like that and the combination of the Eiffeltower with the rose and books! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this paper-pieced pile of books! And the roses and Eiffel Tower add such a touch of glamour to your scene! Great take on the challenge! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I have those books stamps and never thought to paper piece them, they looks so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny... you can never go wrong with Paris! Fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card Jenny! Perfect for the fashionable challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen these stamps -so fun and beautiful! The papers you chose go together so nice and I love all the detail. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so Gorgeous, Jenny! Love how beautifully you have put this card together. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo la la, Jenny. Beautiful collection of images and so perfectly paper pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully elegant card!

    ReplyDelete