Saturday 8 April 2023

Easter Crafting

 Hi there Crafty Friends! I hope you're all enjoying the Easter break. I've been at our Beach House for the last few days and have felt more inspired, so I've made a few cards. 


My first card is for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. This month's challenge is hosted by Joy D'Souza and she used a beautiful picture she took of a rose to inspire us...

I used lots of Altenew products to create this card. I stamped the leaves from Altenew Botanical Illustrations and gold embossed on vellum and fussy cut. The flowers from the same set were stamped with Altenew Ink and coloured with Altenew Artist Watercolor Paints. The white card was embossed with Altenew Gem Pattern 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment is from Altenew One-Go Birthday Greetings.

https://blog.altenew.com/april-2023-inspiration-challenge-feat-joy-dsouza/

I'm also sharing this card at the following:-



***************************************

My next card was inspired by the prompt at The Flower Challenge, which is to make Background Stamping and Flowers the focus. I created a Garden Scene with Penny Black Cling Stamps.

I used Karin Markers direct to the starts and spritzed liberally before stamping. 
Stamp sets: Penny Black Trailing, Penny Black Farm Fresh, PB Sprinkles and Smiles
I also used som tiny Stampin up flower stamps and a butterfly stamp from Darkroom Door


I'm also sharing this card at the following challenges:-


                                       Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - April Challenge


*******************************************

This card is for Less is More Challenge ...

I used a gorgeous artsy stamp from AALL Create and Zig Markers for this card. Hopefully there's enough white space!

I'm sharing this card at the following challenges:-




************************************

One more card to share and it is for The Global Design project where we get to 'CASE' (CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit) a beautiful card from Anne Alexander...
I made a watercolour background with Nuvo Shimmer Powders, similar to Anne's colours and die-cut the panel. Then I used die-cut flowers instead of stamping and added a stamped sentiment. 
The flower dies and sentiment stamp are from Stampin Up. 
I hope you like my take on Anne's card




Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)














17 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty--and so many different looks to them!! I'm so glad you were inspired by the challenge at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection of cards you have been busy. Thank you so much for playing along with us at LIM your artsy bird is fantastic beautifully coloured and just perfect for our challenge and yes there is plenty of white space !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of cards and all so different. enjoy your break by the sea. I am jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wren is wonderful! What a cool stamp and I love how you colored it. and yes, there is plenty of white space. Thanks for playing over at LIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful quartet of cards Jenny - so different and all beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, loving your fab CAS card using the colours ..... thanks so much for playing along at 'Less Is More' ...... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popped across from LIM to admire your entry only to be confronted by a whole collection of super makes, thanks for sharing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. A post full of lovely creations, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy in the craft room creating all these gorgeous cards! Loving each one of them, beautiful designs on each!!

    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge as well as Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! You have had an excellent crafting time. Love the fresh watercolor look you created with the Penny Black stamps. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so inspiring, Jenny! Your cards never disappoint! Your Altenew card looks like a winner to me! Your watercolor garden is so dreamy and I LOVE this bird! The dainty black die cuts on the last card are beautiful against the watercolor background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards all of them but really really love the watercolour stamped floral for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful selection of cards, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your projects are WOW Jenny! I love the bird image you used for our challenge (it's so cool). Thank for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful rose card - love your embossed background.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card TFS over at AAA Birthday this time and hope to see you again in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete