Thursday 13 April 2023

Time Out Challenge #236 World Book Day

 Welcome back Crafty Friends. It's time for a new Time Out Challenge and this week we are celebrating World Book Day. 

My card utilises a stamp set I was gifted by my friend Jenny, who was de-stashing. This seems like the perfect time to use it!

I used paper from Kaisercraft and Uniquely Creative 'Read Past your Bed-time' to create this cozy paper-pieced scene. 


This winner of our challenge will win a $25 credit from our generous sponsor - Newton's Nook and will also have the chance to be Guest Designer in a future challenge.

You can see more inspiration from our  fabulous DT at the TIME OUT CHALLENGES blog. 
I hope you have the opportunity to join in our challenge.


                               Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! I love to read your comments:)

                                                                






9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jenny - love that wee 'scene' you have created, it does look so comfortable! Oh for the days when I could read any and everywhere for as long as I could - unfortunately I have to 'adult' these days :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny...love, love, love your card! Great image...who is it by? I love the dimension you created with your DSP to create a reading corner. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute card Jenny! I love the paper piecing idea and the little scene you created. Very unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamp set you used, and I love the cozy corner you created for your sweet reader. Your paper choices and coloring are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the unique way you've set the scene for this adorable image and wow ... I love that paper-pieced armchair! Brilliant! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a fab card! And I love the image, Jen. Any idea who it's made by, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job of paper piecing, Jenny. Lucky you to have this set to use for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created such a cozy scene, Jenny!..Love it. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete